- Moti Jaleta, Berhanu Gebremedhin:
Crop-Livestock Interactions in Smallholders' Market Participation in Ethiopia
- Franklin Simtowe, Solomon Asfaw, Aliou Diagne, Bekele Shiferaw:
The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adoption on Marketed Surplus: the Case of Improved Groundnut Varieties in Malawi
- Alice Palmantier, Margot Lörcher, Michael Kirk:
The Level of Social Cohesion and Risk Aversion among Cotton Farming Households: Economic Experiments in North Benin
- Christina Handschuch, Meike Wollni, Pablo Villalobos:
Adoption of Food Safety and Quality Standards among Chilean Raspberry Producers - Do Smallholders Benefit?
- Mildred Garcia, Ingrid Fromm:
Third Party Socio-environmental Certifications: A New Perspective for Small"=scale Coffee Producers in Honduras?
- Jonas Luckmann, Harald Grethe, Rico Ihle, Uli Kleinwechter:
How were Vietnamese Upland Farmers Affected by the Recent Strong Fluctuations of Food Prices on the World Markets?
Andreas Deininger, October 2010