Filling gaps and removing traps for sustainable resources management
September 18 - 20, 2019,
Universities of Kassel and Goettingen, Germany
What would you like to do?
Fees for the conference are:
| ||Early bird fee|
Payment until July 15th
|Full participants||125 €||175 €|
|PhD candidates (doctoral students)||75 €||100 €|
|PhD candidates being ATSAF member||50 €||75 €|
|Students (BSc, MSc, ...)||15 €||25 €|
The fee includes the book-of-abstracts, a conference bag,
and refreshments during the conference breaks. The fee does not include accommodation, lunches, or the conference diner.
The costs for the conference dinner are € 30 for full participants and PhD-students and € 15 for all other students (BSc, MSc, ...).
Conference fee - payment conditions and cancellation
- If after registering you are unable to attend the Conference you may transfer your registration to another person. If you are unable to transfer your registration to another person, you may request a refund of your conference registration fee. You need to send us a written request via email. The amount you are refunded will depend upon the date that we receive your request.
- If you cancel your registration and submit your request for a refund earlier than 1 August 2019, you will be refunded 100% minus a cancellation fee of € 10.
- If you cancel your registration and submit your request for a refund after 1 August 2019, you will be refunded 50% of your registration fees minus a cancellation fee of € 10.
- No refund will be available after 1 September 2019.
- No exception will be made to the cancellation/refund policy for registrants unable to obtain a travel Visa. Obtaining a travel Visa is the responsibility of the registrant. We will assist by providing a letter of confirmation but we are not an authority on Visa issues, nor can we help with expediting the Visa process.
- No exception will be made to the cancellation/refund policy for registrants due to travel related issues, natural disasters, or other unexpected events.
Payment deadline: All early-bird payments have to be booked on our account by July 15th. Your registration will not be processed until payment is received in full.
In addition, if you are presenter of an accepted contribution (oral and/or poster), you will not be scheduled in the conference program if your payment is not received before July 15, 2019.
Payment options: Payment can be made by bank transfer only. All payments are in EURO. The bank account details will be listed in your registration confirmation email. You may also contact
infotropentag.de for details.
For any bank transfer made from outside the Euro zone, please be aware of bank service charges. All bank charges for remittances are to be borne by the participant. Failure to pay this fee will result in an incomplete registration.
Please include your registration number in the description section of your transfer.
On-site payment: Only participants without an own presentation are allowed to pay on arrival at the conference. On-site payment is only possible in cash (EURO).
Copyright © 2002-2019, ATSAF