- Alwin Keil, Nils Teufel, Dodo Gunawan, Constanze Leemhuis:
The Impact of El Ni˝o Related Drought on Smallholder Farmers in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia: Who is Most Vulnerable?
- Jumba Idalinya, Siegfried Bauer:
Interlinks Between Cash Crops, Food Crops, Food Security and Smallholder Farms in Western Kenya: Disentangling the Old Rural Development Fashion?
- Daniel Kyalo, Bernhard Freyer, Eric Bett:
Integrating Small Scale Farmers to Regional Organic Markets: Issues, Opportunities and Constraints in East Mau Catchment, Kenya
- Solomon Asfaw, Dagmar Mith÷fer, Hermann Waibel:
Health and Environmental Impact of EU Private Standards: Evidence from Kenyan Export Vegetable Growers
- Tina Beuchelt, Manfred Zeller, Thomas Oberthur:
Organic Coffee, Fairtrade and Small-Scale Producers: Is Certification a Way to Reduce Poverty in Nicaragua?
Andreas Deininger, November 2008